Sunday Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skierch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi
I am going diving Sunday 1/30/11 at 10:30a.m. @ West Bank Park to rerun lines & check the wood pile-
Clif

skierch,

How was the dive? I was wondering what was is the cove area out on the point(by the basketball court)?

What was the water temp and visibility like on your dive?

In the water about 10:45a.m. for a 45 minute - water temp. 42 f. but Josh had 38f. -Vis. about 12 ft. @ 50ft.- Josh thinks about 8ft.- rerun the line but got cold before heading off to the wood pile-maybe next time-
Clif

Hey Clif,

Tanks a lot for the update! I went out to WBP on Jan. 22nd, got all geared up with my buddy, and then thumbed the dive after reaching 5' for about 1 minute!:confused:I decided that I did not like that cold water in my wetsuit right from the start! I can withstand the cold water better by jumping off a boat than I can by wading into it! :D So I took my drysuit course on the 29th of Jan!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom