West Bank Park on friday or saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadawgs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody up for a dive at west bank park friday or saturday? Conditions were pretty good last week and with all this warm weather im sure the waters even better (temperature). Any time works for me.

PM me if youre interested. you know you wanna go diving :D

didnt check the forum in time to plan a dive here, but dove clark hill on sat. it was 57 at depth, 63 at surface.

Did 4 dive last Sat. and Sun. at Jocassee . 2 dive off the ramp Sat. and Sun. 2 off Bills boat . WATER IS REALY WARMING UP THERE .I had one good dry dive off the ramp the second started leaking pritty goog desyded to just keep diving finished the dive soaking wet. Sun tried agian got down to 58" bam the suit stared to realy leak ended the dive ,a waping 7 minute dive. The next I said screw it put on the wet suite and got a full 40 minute dive a little chilly at the end put I got the hole dive in. How did you like Clar hill dam ?

Back
Top Bottom