Blue Springs Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fox-Cousteau

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Planning on Diving Blue Springs Friday, Nov. 16 in the morning. Anyone interested in joining me?

If the springs are closed due to manatee invasion, then we'll dive another spring. I'd like to do Paradise as a back up.

You'd better reschedule for this weekend instead or pick another spot, as Blue Springs will be closed to all swimming / snorkling / diving / etc in the springs from Nov. 15th to March for Manatee season. Naturewalker & I were there last Sunday and got the news straight from the ranger.

=)

--Laurel

Thanks for the info, I knew that was going to happen soon...Well, it looks like we'll be diving either Paradise Springs, Spanish Rocks, or Venice Beach...Alexander Springs is also a possibility.

Ok so the dive site is officially change to Paradise Springs in Ocala. more details to follow.

Keep me in the loop on the information; Ill more than likely be setting up a dive on sunday for the group of divers that cant go on friday. :)

Here is the plan, A group of us will meet at the Gander Mt. parking lot in Lake Mary NLT 8:00 AM. Ill be in a red ford minivan with a reef license and "Reef research team" sticker in the back window.

Others can choose to meet us at the Springs. I've attached a link to the springs website they have posted directions there. Plan to make a 2 tank dive and be sure to pack a lunch or pm me if you want to partner in a bbq. (I think there are some pits there).

Paradise Springs - Scuba Dive this Spring / Sinkhole

Lets DIVE!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom