Curacao March 8-15, anyone going to be there ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronrosa

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be in Curacao March 8-15, staying at the Marriott, diving with Sunset 9th, 10th, Habitat 11th, 12th, 13th. Plus some shore dives on the house reefs. Anyone going to be there ?

This trip is filled with a lot of new things. 1st time to Curacao, 1st time shore diving, 1st time shooting video with my new 130 degree dome lens, 1st time shooting macro video with a diopter and lights.

Hope to get some good dives and good video.

Yeah, I'm jealous. I bumped into Lynn from Sunset Divers at the Our World Underwater exhibition last week here in Chicago...brought back some great memories. Have a great time and looking forward to some footage!

Be sure and ask Carlos to show you the Mantis Shrimp at Porto Marie and tell him Chuck and Barbara said hello!

crb792:
Be sure and ask Carlos to show you the Mantis Shrimp at Porto Marie and tell him Chuck and Barbara said hello!

Hi Chuck! Hope all is well with you. Saw this posted on another board, thought you'd get a kick out of it:

28 of us from maryland just got back from Sunset Waters. We had a great time razzing Carlos over "the ring incident". In fact we brought a bunch of big fake diamond rings with us and put them on for Carlos. He got a big kick out of it!

Ron, hope you have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to your videos.

My wife and I will be there the 9th - 14th (Bonaire 4-9th). She doesnt dive, and I'm a relative noob (~25 dives) - first shore diving. Send me a PM if you want to meet up for some dives.
Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom