Aruba Mar 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lavros

New
Reaction score
Anyone going to be in Aruba the week of Mar 9th?? Am going with non-diving friends and would love to hear from someone else going...Any helpful hints about Aruba??:confused:
Thanks,
Lynne ann

lavros once bubbled...
Anyone going to be in Aruba the week of Mar 9th?? Am going with non-diving friends and would love to hear from someone else going...Any helpful hints about Aruba??:confused:
Thanks,
Lynne ann

I am planning on being there that week. I will be with a group of divers. I lived in Aruba for some time so i know the dive sites extremely well. I also know some good places to have fun after diving. We would be happy to have you join us. I'll pm you with some aruba info from a previous post.

Andrew

Wish I would have stayed there.

I dove with Pelican one day. It was nice. The Big wreck they dive on was pretty cool. Otherwise it was just pretty.

One girl instructor with them is very pretty. I dove with my 7ft long hose and I guess they hadn't seen one yet. She asked me about it and I said it was to keep the student divers as far away as possible if they run out of air. Kinda funny if you were there. But when they take people out they sure didn't keep an eye on anybody. There was a couple on the first dive that weren't very experienced and I felt like I was dive mastering again. Cause the Instructor never looked back until the end of the dive.

Wear sunscreen and it's super windy. Wore my 3mm and didn't get cold at all.

Much nicer then Mexico. Nobody was beggin me for money or trying to jip me on items. Everybody is just nice:)

It is expensive. Cab rides anywhere are $7. No matter how many or how far. We rented a Jeep for 3 day's. Got lost the first day. It was fun.

Stayed at La Cabana. Very nice also.

Aruba is just a wonderful place:) :) :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom