Insel Air Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tammymacb

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Still making decisions about this summers dive trip. Since we are traveling on a non weekend, I was being creative. Searched MIA to both Bonaire and Curacao ( usually very difficult to find a flight during the week that's not a monster ) and came up with a direct flight to either on Insel Air.

Googled them and they're apparently a Curacao based airline?

Anyone flown them? How long have they been around? If I knew that they'd be in business I'd go ahead and book my tickets now as the flight from MIA is only in the 300s and then I'd figure out how to get to MIA from Charleston later in the game.

Thanks!

OK...looks like they'll be flying out of MIA on Thurs, Fri, Sun and Mon @1500 and then you can transfer on to BON.

I really hope they make it, it would be great to have another option to BON that didn't leave on Saturday only.

Tickets are less than $400 currently to travel in the summer.....

What site did you come up with the Insel Air Flights? I have yet to find them other than their own website?

Thanks.

I found them on Kayak.com.

I really hope they are successful. I can't wait to visit Bonaire!

Ann,

We may consider them at Christmas if we can get out of here...If we do utilize them, I will let you know.

Liz

Back
Top Bottom