Curacao Dive Week - additional program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gustele

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
During the Curacao Dive week from May 23 - May 30, 2009 additional activities will be organized that are not mentioned in the official program. The Public Library in cooperation with a number of local dive operators has set up a diving exposition in the main hall of the library, there are some presentations, several movies will be shown and there will be several special dives during that week.
Information will be published by the participating dive operators. I have updated my websites to show specific information about the exposition and the presentation about archaeological diving and there is a link with the current version of the program for all the additional activities. Check my English and Dutch websites for this information. If you are on the island, local or as a tourist, don't forget to come to this supplemental program.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom