Curacao house rental?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rakay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have advise on a home rental or villa in Curacao?

There will be 2 couples going to dive.

We have been to Bonaire and loved it so now we are going to give Caracao a try.

Hi. There are more than a few villas to rent in Curacao. It depends on what area you are looking for and your budget. It also depends on your dates and the availability.

In the Westpunt area, I would recommend Sunshine & David's apartment Curacao Sunshine Getaway that has 3 bedrooms:
www.curacaosunshine.com
In Willibrordus Coral Estate area, I would recommend our villa that has 3-5 bedrooms, Flamingo Villa: www.FlamingoVilla.com
In the East, you have the Royal Sea Aquarium villas www.royalresorts.com/sea-aquarium.asp
And by Spanish Water, you have the Jan Sofat and Jan Thiel area villas.

I am sure more can chime in on other specific villas.

Why thank you, Flamingo although everyone on the board knows we're partial to the West End :wink:
We hope to see you this visit. Give me a call and I'll join you at the beach one day. New since your last visit a great new movie theater called The Cinemas located at the Renaissance/Rif Fort. It's all digital, all stadium seating. We've had dolphins in the bay and it sounds like all the way to Porto Marie all week long except the day I went out on the dive boat. Hopefully they'll stick around for you.

Hi rakay,

This is Andreas of All West Apartments in Westpoint, Curacao (..:: All West Curacao ::..).

For 2 couples/ 4 divers an option could be renting 2 Junior Apartments at our place. The apartments feature bedroom, living room with integrated kitchen, bathroom with shower, balcony (1st floor; connecting doors between neighbor balconies) or terrace (ground floor), grills to do the BBQ on the balcony for common use, hot water, AC, and WLAN (all included in our apartment price, so no side costs you don't see in advance).

We offer full service for divers: Locker room with rinse tanks, equipment storage, own filling station (our air gets analyzed and certified by Trace Analytics, Austin TX, every quarter) and air tanks available 24 hours every day. If you want to go shore diving, you just walk down the stairs in front of the apartments and explore our beautiful house reef, or you load your car and drive to one of the other many excellent sites along the coastline. Of course we can advise you on where to go best. Our dive shop Ocean Encounters West (..:: Ocean Encounters West ::..) is just 3 minutes away by car. From there we offer daily boat dives (2-tank in the morning, 1-tank in the afternoon) to the best spots of our area not accessible from shore. Nitrox is also available.

With All West Apartments you can get package deals including accommodation, car and diving. Opinions of divers who already visited us you find in our online guestbook, this forum, or on tripadvisor.com. If you are interested and would like more information, just pm me and I'll be glad to help you!

Greetings
Andreas

rakay,

We'll be spending 2 weeks on Curacao again soon, one at Sun Reef, and one at All West Apartments. Andreas has already given you the info for All West, here's the link on Sun Reef. We''l be staying in a 2 bedroom oceanfront bungalow there, they also have a house they rent called alternately 'The Cave' and 'The Flintstone House' also right on the water.

We'll give a report when we return.

Sun Reef Village on sea Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

We've used vrbo.com on other islands and it's always worked out well for us, but we haven't used their listings for a trip to Curacao yet - but there may be a listing there that appeals to you.

Curacao Vacation Rentals by Owner, Curacao VRBO, Vacation Home Rentals, Condo Rentals, FRBO Vacation Rentals, Curacao Travel Information

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom