Pro divers St. Kitts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FF-EMT Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all here is a review and recommendation for Pro Divers. We got to St. Kitts on a cruise and dove with these folks. They have to be the best on this island because it does not get any better. We got off the boat and made a short walk to the terminal and they were waiting for us, we loaded up in transportation provided by them and made a very short drive to the shop, maybe 1.5 miles but it was in easy site of the ship. We got to the shop and they already had all the gear on and ready, we paid our remainder and got onboard. This boat was very well kept and was spotless. It holds 18 divers which we were nervous about because of all the stories you hear about cattle boats and we've never dove with that many, there were only 12 divers on board though which is a lot but it sure didn't seem like it with the way the have the boat organized and efficiency that they run it, we dove a very great sloping wall on our first dive and it was some of the best diving I have done, they have you descend and anchor line and they also drop a hang tank. The briefing was very thorough and the dive was led by the owner of the shop. second dive was a wreck and there was a lot of life around it, we got back on and went to the shop. Their gear is in great to new shape and their level of safety was great.

I would highly recommend them for your next dive and I hope to fly back over for a lot more diving!

Thanks Margot and Austin!

R&R RHodes.

Attachments

• DSCN4254.jpg
    DSCN4254.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN4274.jpg
    DSCN4274.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 107
I just found this thread by accident. I did my Open Water cert with this shop last year and I am just back on St. Kitts to log a few more dives (again with this shop). There are 2 or 3 other shops on island but when I was shopping around last year, Pro Divers stood out as the best of the bunch. A pretty safe operation and in my view good value considering the good condition of the boat. I might do some advanced courses with them later this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom