St. Croix SCUBA - Trip Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are just back from our family cruise and dove with St. Croix SCUBA while we were in port on the Celebrity Summit. It was really a great excursion.

We are unique group in that we had 2 certified divers and 2 experienced divers that love to resist certification so they just take Discover Scuba over and over and over...

Ed suggested we do a quick discover scuba lesson then demonstrate the skills right where the boat docks so we could be off on our 2-tank morning dives without wasting time in a pool. This really worked out. We met up with Mike at 8:30 am and he went through the lesson, then the boat arrives and we loaded up. The 2 discover divers hopped off the boat and did the skills and we were on our way.

Mike and Erica were excellent. We were the only group on the boat, so it was an extra special day. We did 2 tanks and the diving was great, and I can only imagine it gets better when the other half of the family get certified and we can do the famed wall dive on our next visit. The only complain I can come up with is that there is no camera bucket on the boat. An added plus is they pick you up direct from the cruise ship pier. I am always lugging my gear with me so the shorter the distance to the boat, the better!

We would dive with St. Croix SCUBA again and would recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom