Lost Wedding Ring - Antilla Wreck Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi

I lost my wedding ring whilst snorkeling over the Antilla wreck off the Aruba coast on Thursday 1st August. Unfortunately I had to fly back to the UK the next day so was unable to organise any dive to try and locate it.

Does anyone know of anyone on Aruba who I could contact to see if it can be found? I know it's a long shot but there is a lot of sentimental value in the ring and I have a fair idea of the location where I lost it. I would be prepared to offer a reward if it could be safely returned.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

hi tom,
we went snorkeling at arashi beach last friday and found a wedding ring (concerning the size it was from the groom). i know it is a little bit far off the wreck, but if you like you could send me a short description of your ring (brand, what is it made of,...) and i can check if it fits to the one we found. (i do not want to post what the ring looks like since then everyone can say it is his...)
maybe we are lucky :)

cheers,
vroni

Did that end up being your ring? I am trying to find my husbands that he lost as well. It was back in 2012 but I am crossing my fingers that there may be a chance.

hi tom,
we went snorkeling at arashi beach last friday and found a wedding ring (concerning the size it was from the groom). i know it is a little bit far off the wreck, but if you like you could send me a short description of your ring (brand, what is it made of,...) and i can check if it fits to the one we found. (i do not want to post what the ring looks like since then everyone can say it is his...)
maybe we are lucky :)

cheers,
vroni

Did you ever find the owner of the ring? My husbands had writing on the inside of the ring

Hi

I lost my wedding ring whilst snorkeling over the Antilla wreck off the Aruba coast on Thursday 1st August. Unfortunately I had to fly back to the UK the next day so was unable to organise any dive to try and locate it.

Does anyone know of anyone on Aruba who I could contact to see if it can be found? I know it's a long shot but there is a lot of sentimental value in the ring and I have a fair idea of the location where I lost it. I would be prepared to offer a reward if it could be safely returned.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

If you care to share the general location where you think you lost it, I plan to dive the Antilla while in Aruba next week. It will be like finding a needle in a haystack, but I will definitely keep an eye out; especially if the area can be narrowed down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom