Curacao - Kura Hulanda Lodge is now Open!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
GO WEST... to the BEST!!

Originally posted by the Kura Hulanda Management:

We are proud to announce the soft opening of our first hotel, Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club under the new management of GHL HOTELES.

GHL HOTELES, a Latin American hotel operator, has a presence in 8 countries on the continent with over ...50 hotels and more than 7000 rooms and has position itself as a hotel operator of multi-brands, one of its principal strengths in the region.

Through the detailed and careful professional guidance in each of the areas of management, in line with international trends, brands like;

Sheraton
Four Points by Sheraton
Sonesta Collection
Sonesta Posadas del Inca
Wyndham
Hilton Garden Inn
Howard Jhonson
Novotel
Grand Grand
GHL Style
GHL Relax
GHL Comfort

Are now the portfolio of the company label in the Americas.

We look forward to welcoming you!

See More IMG_20131217_062221.jpg- at Kura Hulanda Resorts.

KHL.jpg
[Group 1]-_U7P9321__U7P9326-6 images-1600px.jpg

Fantastic - love this place.

Tell them to fix their Facebook map, it's linking to Willemstad near Rotterdam...Holland

We have been looking into a return trip to the Lodge. Maybe Bryan or Sunshine could give some insight as to the resort since it has reopened? Better service, any restaurant changes etc. Thanks in advance for any info!

Bummer that Kura Hulanda is not on interval anymore. II said they are no longer active.

Congrats on the new baby, Bryan.

I sure hope the Scubaboard Invasion is there in 2015.

The Lodge Kura Hulanda and GO WEST Diving team up to bring an awesome prize for the SB Invasion 2014!! Check it out and good luck!! We will be waiting for the lucky winner at the airport!! [video=youtube;Csf5Zua2dsU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csf5Zua2dsU&list=PLE9AD689333EFE8B8&featur e=share[/video]

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scubaboard-invasion-2014/469722-2014-scubaboard-invasion-sponsors.html

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!!!!

Awesome video and for those heading to Curacao.
I hear you may be hosting a few SB members this week.:wink:
I know you are my choice of dive op's when I am in Curacao and I cannot wait to see the Lodge Kura Hulanda pics.

Back
Top Bottom