Bonaire-Buddy wanted March 30 thru April 5, 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgdiver1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey,
Will be on Bonaire March 30 thru April 5, 2014 for shore diving. If you are looking for some shore diving, let me know. Will have truck to get around, been to Bonaire 12 times. 500 dives.
Brian

Hey,
Will be on Bonaire March 30 thru April 5, 2014 for shore diving. If you are looking for some shore diving, let me know. Will have truck to get around, been to Bonaire 12 times. 500 dives.
Brian

I plan to go on those days, the only thing stoping me to go to is i cannot find a buddy, I did enquired quite a few shop , they only offer 2 dives a days and my only shore dive experience was few months ago at Tulambem wreck in Indonesia so I definitely need a buddy, buying air ticket is easy from Toronto to Curaco then insel air to bonaire on sunday, I will stay at Blue water diver resort which is close to Carrib inn, I can share the cost of truck rental and gasoline. I am still a newbies with 45 logs under my belt .

Ciao

Hey Ciao,

I am going single. Staying Happy Holiday Homes. March 30 thru April 5, just diving solo so you are welcome to come along and I"ll show you around. We can share the truck, no cost to you, just chip in for gas. Diving with Carib Inn. The second week, meeting 2 other guys to dive with and you are welcome to come along also.

Brian

Hey Ciao,

I am going single. Staying Happy Holiday Homes. March 30 thru April 5, just diving solo so you are welcome to come along and I"ll show you around. We can share the truck, no cost to you, just chip in for gas. Diving with Carib Inn. The second week, meeting 2 other guys to dive with and you are welcome to come along also.

Brian

Just pm U

Ciao

Hey, would y'all mind posting the current water temps when you have a chance? I'll be there on a group trip shortly after you. Enjoy your dives!

Sushi boy, the water temp is usually around 79-80 degs. During the summer it might run a few degrees warmer but not a great lot.

Back
Top Bottom