Curacao week August 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carol_swimmom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Booked in for another week (it will be our 5th) to Curacao, staying at All West. Yay!
:D

American Airlines charging for even the 1st checked bag. BOOH. :depressed: How do you go on a dive trip without a checked bag?

I'm beginning to hate airlines, becoming more like bank robbers each day...

Nah, bank robbers are very upfront about what they are doing. Airlines are more like pickpockets or con artists.

If u r staying at All West, Make sure u eat at Sole Food. They r open for lunch and dinner fri thru Sun and u do need reservations. Tell Dave and Sunshine Aruba Bob says Hi. I will be there this week for 2 weeks. Also the guys at All West are Awsome!!!

Thanks aruba bob - its our 5th trip to Curacao and 3rd time at All West. last year we even did a lionfish hunt dive with Dave and GoWest...

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Hi there!
I will be at the west end for the third time, staying at Marazul, from the 17th to the 23rd. Let me know if you want to meet up for some shore dives.

Have a good trip
-G

Let me know if you don't mind to joint you a weekend if work and family allows me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom