Great Week with Dive BVI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlskill1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Had a super week diving BVI from Virgin Gorda and the nice people at Dive BVI. Stayed for a week at Fischers Cove and made 12 dives at 10 different sites. Got to make 3 dives on the RMS Rhone (AWESOME!!) The water last week was a brilliant shade of blue. Water temps were 81-82. Vis was 50-100' depending on the day. Not much rain to speak of but the wind did blow and made some wavy conditions, but not bad.
Cool stuff seen were: free swimming golden tail moray, queen triggerfish, tons of yellowhead jawfish and barred hamlets, plus one brilliant blue indigo hamlet. a few turtles, and a couple of nurse sharks.

I'll try and post a few pics and videos.
1. Banded Butterflyfish 2. Scenery on Nail Bay Road 3. More scenery 4. Savannah Bay 5. Me on the RMS Rhone
6.Flat seas at the Dog Islands 7. White Spotted Filefish 8. Flamingo Tongue 9. Indigo Hamlet 10. Best sunset of week despite freighter in pic.

Roger BVIUW2014 038a.jpgBVILand2014 057.jpgBVILand2014 056.jpgBVILand2014 055.jpgBVI2014 083.jpgBVI2014 041.jpgBVIUW2014 142a.jpgBVIUW2014 104a.jpgBVIUW2014 081a.jpgBVILand2014 075.jpg

Any advice for the dive...I'm doing it with a friend in November on a cruise stop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom