Help in Planning St Maarten in early Dec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronski101

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are going for 1 wk to St Maarten in early Dec staying at Simpson Bay resort with friends and want to get in some diving while there and also Saba for 1 night. We are avid divers and would rather not even dive than do the cruise ship tourist cattle boat thing. Having never been there, who do you dive with on both islands, how is the diving, what are the logistics of ferrying to saba etc? can we do 4 dives in 1 day in Saba? any recommendations based upon experience would be greatly appreciated....Thanks.....

The diving is very good in St Maarten and great in Saba. I dove with ocean explorers, very professional and cater to small groups. They also do a very socially conscious and exciting shark dive.

Saba is great. Lots of pinnacles and other diving. Check with Lynn at Sea Saba. She can help set everything up. 3 dives easy. 4 dives if they are doing the night dive. The flight/Landing in is worth it if you can. i have never done the ferry. 1 day is not enough in Saba. It is my favorite dive location in the Caribbean..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom