Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

siver295

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I are visiting friends in Willemstat, Curacao over the Christmas holidays.
We would like to dive a few days. Anyone have a favorite dive company near Willemstat?
Thank You.

For guided dives there's Bas Harts Diving or the Dive Bus
Curacao - Shore Diving - Dive Courses - Dive Safaris - Dive Excursions
Welcome to the Dive Bus - Suzy is good people and I recommend them here often for shore diving.

For boat dives there's Ocean Encounters. Their location at Lions Dive is the main one.
You can also do the dolphin dive there for $200pp.
Curacao Padi Scuba Diving - Ocean Encounters Curacao

Atlantis Diving is in town also.
Atlantis Diving Curacao - for a great dive holiday on Curacao

Or Caribbean Sea Sports in Piscadera Bay if your friends live in the north part of town.
Caribbean Sea Sports Curacao - Home

The best diving is not near town though - it's closer to either end of the island.

My "favorite" is Go West Diving in Westpunt - a 45min. drive from town.
http://www.gowestdiving.com/
They're on arguably the best shore dive - Playa Kalki - and a short boat ride from Watamula - one of the best boat dives.
Another unique to Curacao boat dive is the Mushroom Forest. On different days they do both. Ocean Encounters also goes to Mushroom Forest.

Go with the Dive Bus they are good people like Steve said.

My wife surprised me with a trip to Curacao (Sunscape) this past Sept and the resort we were at used Ocean Encounters. (This wasn't the main shop, just a small site to support the resort.) They staff was really very helpful and made it easy. I'd dive with them again.

Relaxed Guided Dives is owned and run by Rob & Petricia. This is not your typical resort company - they are both wonderful, whether doing a cert dive or just a pleasure dive. You can find them on Facebook and YouTube. They are Dutch, but speak fluent english. Highly recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom