Aruba in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brianb33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I will be in Aruba for a conference Mar 10-14, diving on Mar 11-13. Our conference schedule will only allow afternoon dives on Tues and Wed and we'll have until early afternoon Friday. DiveAruba has a lot of positive comments but according to their schedule they do not go to the Antilla wreck on those days. Can anyone recommend another dive operator with a more flexible schedule? Should we skip the Antilla? JADS' dives are in the morning.

Send Clive an email. He has been known to adjust the schedule if necessary. When I was in Aruba in November he made a few changes to his normal schedule to accommodate a request from some divers.

Send Clive an email. He has been known to adjust the schedule if necessary. When I was in Aruba in November he made a few changes to his normal schedule to accommodate a request from some divers.

Great, thanks!

What is Clive's email. My husband & I are going Jan 17-25. We would like to have a more private dive experience so we are not gone the entire day. Many of these operations are rigid and you are gone all day. anyone with names or suggestions?

thanks. Do you know if he does private diving or semi private so we are not gone the entire day? or the biggest part of the day?

thanks. Do you know if he does private diving or semi private so we are not gone the entire day? or the biggest part of the day?
When I dive with him he usually picks me up at my resort around 8:30 and returns around lunchtime.

What a shame to be so close to Curacao and Bonaire, and have to settle for the diving of Aruba...
My condolences. :(

Back
Top Bottom