Left My GoPro in Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ_Zoner

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I was down in Barbados over Thanks Giving and left my GoPro at a dive shop. I've ask the shop to ship it but I guess there are some issues and so I'm trying to find some one who might be down in Barbados willing to stop by the shop and bring it back to the states and mail it to me. I will pay all cost and some if anyone can do this for me.

Please PM me and I will do what ever it takes to make this as easy as possible.

thanks,

Craig

---------- Post added January 14th, 2015 at 04:35 PM ----------

It looks like I may have a person lined up to bring it back!! I'll know for sure before the weekend.

Thanks,

Craig

Last edited:
Also try the Barbados forum on TripAdvisor if you have oo luck otherwise.

I was down in Barbados over Thanks Giving and left my GoPro at a dive shop. I've ask the shop to ship it but I guess there are some issues and so I'm trying to find some one who might be down in Barbados willing to stop by the shop and bring it back to the states and mail it to me. I will pay all cost and some if anyone can do this for me.

Please PM me and I will do what ever it takes to make this as easy as possible.

thanks,

Craig

It looks like I may have a person lined up to bring it back!! I'll know for sure before the weekend.

Thanks,

Craig

I'll be glad to head down there to pick it up any time! Just email me the air reservations..:banana:

I got it back!! Woooop!

,and it has some great Sea Horse video on it.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom