Barbados Dive Op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

getwet2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone,

I'm headed to Barbados for the first time in December and will be staying at the Almond Beach Resort. I'd like to know which dive op's are close to this hotel and from that which ones you guys recommend. I'm leaning towards using Eco Dive but it seems to be a little far from the hotel and I don't know where they dock the boat. I'd rather not spend too much time driving around the Island, as my wife will be left at the beach while I'm swimming with the fishes. Something close to the hotel would be great.

Thanks

Hi i have stayed at the same resort and dove reefers and wreckers. Nice and close and good times. Make sure to let us know how your trip went. I don't know about the south

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Love Barbados, if you can get down to the Crane for the Sunday buffet lunch and then spend the rest of the day on the beach. It takes an elevator to get down to the beach btw, very cool.

Get a rental car with GPS, otherwise you won't get far in Barbados lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Certainly dive the Stavronika, an excellent wreck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew (Eco Dive Barbados) picked us up on the days we did not drive to town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom