St. Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Going to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, can anyone tell me if there is good SCUBA diving there?

Yep!

And Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

You may want to research our Caribbean fourm for lots of info, and a good place to ask questions.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

Heya, and welcome to the ScubaBoard... You should be able to find all the information you need with a little bit of research.

Hi there and welcome to Scubaboard. Never been there but have seen plenty of ads in dive travel magazines so I know there's good diving. Follow Don's advice and check the Travel Destination forums. If you don't find what you're looking for, post your question there.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Visit our Greater Carribean & Bahamas forum for more info on St. Thomas. I'm sure there must be good diving. After all it's in the Carribean. :wink:

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe and have fun on St. Thomas!

Christian

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good diving there...Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board. I don't have any specific info, but might suggest both the forum above and a glance at www.undercurrent.org. They usually have pretty accurate site reviews.

Good luck,
Grier

Welcome to Scubaboard. I have dove St. Thomas twice. I can highly recommend Chris Sawyer's dive op http://www.sawyerdive.vi/index.html They are excellent. I would not make St. Thomas a dedicated dive vacation spot but there is enough good diivng to make it worthwhile to get wet. It is average Caribbean diving. If you have the time take the trip over to the Rhone. It takes all day from the east end of St. Thomas but it is probably the best dive in the VI.

Back
Top Bottom