• Would like to go to Grenada

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I have never been

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Uh...Where is that?

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua Buoy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Everyone!,

Just would like to get an idea of how many people have been to Grenada...just out of curiosity.

If yes...what dive sites have you dived!

Thanxxx
Irie mon

Big up to dat mon!!!
Hope you liked it

LOL

Man living in Minnesota, Grenada, WI would be Granada, Wisconsin... couldn't quite understand why that was under the Caribbean section at first!

I get it now, just a little slow today.

Hey,

Grenada, West Indies! That is what WI stands for....sorry for the confusion!

If you never been, MNScuba, make sure you come! Nice reefs, cool wrecks (coolest of the Caribbean - the Bianca C').

Anyways man
=-) Peace

Could say I dived there a lot I lived there from 1990 to 1995 owned started Grenada Aquatics Love the place have loads of fond memories and two wonderful kids from there :)
Did most all the sites and the Bianca C when it was a one peice ship, started the drift to whibles reef dive, Ilse du rone trips were another wonderfull day trip we used to do fantastic diving.

Uhhh WHere is that?

Grenada...Get a map...find Venezuela on the North coast of the South American Continent. From there you should see Trinidad and Tobago, first island in the Caribbean. North of that is Grenada.

Isle de Rhonde is between the North of Grenada and South of Carriacou (Carriacou and Petit Martinique are Grenada's sister isles).

Just to the to the south of Isle de Rhonde is an active submarine volcano....the only active one in the the Lesser Antilles (lower Caribbean arc).

scubadog-uk...who are you? We might have met!...small world, small island!

Peace =-)

Hi worked out of the Coyaba on Grand ance beach for 4 years I was/am the British guy then moved and worked at la source and at the scuba world shop in the next cove along for a while with Bob and his crew.
As I stated had a great time miss it most days lol:) but now live in America and have a wonderful life here too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom