Lifting bag recommendation, what is good value for money (europe)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagge

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I am a close to becoming certified commercial diver. I have to invest in a couple of lifting bags, with 200 kg lift. They have to be parachute, open type, with good dump valve, and not to flimsy construction.

Now are there any brands with great value for money ? Suggestions for good online stores in europe or US with international shipping option would be highly appreciated :0)

Kind regards

Jakob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, I am in Denmark, but made in USA does not "turn me off " :0). I have sent then a mail to find out if shipping for DK is possible. Best wishes Jakob

Hey, I am in Denmark, but made in USA does not "turn me off " :0). I have sent then a mail to find out if shipping for DK is possible. Best wishes Jakob

Cool, I'm almost positive they will ship to you. I didn't notice your location so thought if you were American buying US made might appeal. Good luck.

I just got word that they will, thx for the tip :0)

I just got word that they will, thx for the tip :0)

Great, like I said they make a good product and are nice people. Nice one. Glad to have been of help. Good luck with your certification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom