First hid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stas

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm shopping for a entry level hid and I have the folllowing question. Why is the diverite 10 w with non-focusable light head and w/ NiMH batteries so much cheaper then the equivalent Halcyon or Salvo lights? Is there a reason other then brand name status?
Stas

I don't why the price difference other than brand name, like you said. But I can tell you I love my DR 10 w with the narrow beam head. It's superb in the not so clear fresh water diving here in Missouri.

stas:
Hi, I'm shopping for a entry level hid and I have the folllowing question. Why is the diverite 10 w with non-focusable light head and w/ NiMH batteries so much cheaper then the equivalent Halcyon or Salvo lights? Is there a reason other then brand name status?
Stas

Hi Stas,

I encourage you to take a look at Green Force, www.mantaindustries.com We don't sell dive lights, we sell lighting systems. We offer 6 features our competitors don't 1) completely modular, any battery fits any light head (HID, LED or halogen) 2) sealed batteries; no external clips to pop open, charge direct into the battery OR thru the umbilical 3) twist contact switches, no rubber coated boot switches 4) triple O-ring sealed 5) rated to 900 feet 6) ISO quality control certification, no other dive light holds this certification.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks - Greg

"ISO quality control certification, no other dive light holds this certification"

Oh yes, there are some, as e.g. the Brightstar Darkbuster.

But anyway, you do not sell dive lights ;-) ("We don't sell dive lights")

Greetings, Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom