Greenforce Flexi III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Borset

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Considering the purchase of a Greenforce Flexi III, There is a thing which I would like to know with exactitude because Internet site of Greenforce and my retailer contradict themselves

Which are exact dimensions of the Flexi III battery part ?

Borset:
Considering the purchase of a Greenforce Flexi III, There is a thing which I would like to know with exactitude because Internet site of Greenforce and my retailer contradict themselves

I don't have the light, so I can't measure one. I'd bet my money on the Green Force site being accurate for their current models of lights. (Perhaps your dive shop has an older model.) How accurate did you want the measurement? Most people would be satisfied to the nearest .1" or 1cm, but that would hardly qualify as exact.

Borset:

This is a fantastic setup. flex2 is about 81/2" X 2" Flex 3 is a little longer. The man to talk to is MANTA (Greg) He is the Manuf. of these lights. He is on this board . we spoke on the phone for sometime. on diff occacions. But I can tell you this is Da BOMB.
In diving lights. I've got this same System. DO look closer into it. http://www.scubaboard.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=11902

Borset:

Borset,

Thanks for your interest in Green Force.

With regards to your question, the FIII battery is from stem to stern 14.5 inches long and is 2.5 inches in diameter. When you were referring the "Green Force" website was it ours (www.mantaindustries.com) or Green Force's site? Also what did the retailer tell you that was different?

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks - Greg

I have updated my profile to show that I am living in Belgium (the country of Greenforce).

On the internet site of Greenforce (www.green-force.com), you can find two different measurement for the Flexi III batterry : 280mm or 290mm.

My dealer said that the battery is nearly twice the Flexi II length (so, something about 450 to 500 mm)

Since then, I have sended a mail to Greenforce in Belgium. They answered this morning with the correct length measurement : 370mm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom