Any third-party Goodman handles for Greenforce lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BarryNL

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know if there's any third-party manufacturers making (or custom making) Goodman handles for the Greenforce lights (esp. the HID50 head).

I've looked at the standard Greenforce offering but, for some strange reason, the design of their own handle is terrible (strange because the lights are so good).

I did just notice that Greenforce also makes a soft webbing Goodman handle that looks pretty good. Still interested to hear of anything that resembles the Halcyon Goodman handle though...

BarryNL:
I did just notice that Greenforce also makes a soft webbing Goodman handle that looks pretty good. Still interested to hear of anything that resembles the Halcyon Goodman handle though...

Hey Barry,

Good News for you :D We have a new goodman handle avalilable. The pic and infomation will be on our website next week. It is called the Low Rider, it fits the HID 50 as well as DR, Halycon, and OMS 10w HIDS. The retail cost is $45.00, the are available. Here is our press release for a descriptive. I can PM you a pic.

The Manta Low Rider has a low profile design for optimum performance. A 3/16 thick anodized aluminum plate is contoured to provide an ergonomically correct shape to fit the top of your hand. A soft, adjustable 1” elastic strap makes it comfortable to hold your light in place while enabling you to have use of their hands.
The Low Rider is equipped with a high strength plastic clip which will securely hold the Green Force 10 watt HID light head as well as most other manufactures 10 watt HID’s

Thanks - Greg

Yep, certainly interested to see what it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom