Anyone have Pelican Stealthlite 2460 Recoil Led Rechargeable Light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
I posted to your other thread. The Pelican Recoils are supposed to be quite good. I almost bought one, but went with the UK instead due to cost. I hadn't seen this one, though... it looks really good though.

The one thing I will say about the design: It looks like it might be a little too easy to flip the switch on the flashlight and turn it on. Great underwater, but I worry about it getting turned on accidentally while travelling and having dead batteries. Avoidable by always removing the batteries, but that's a pain. And may not be possible with the rechargeable version.

Hey Stang - Don't know if it matters to you, but did you notice that per Pelican's website the rechargeable puts out about 10% less light than the battery version? Also, in shopping around, I found some stores are selling the old version of this light (w/o the recoil) so check the model number, not just the name, before you buy. I just picked up the battery version the other day. It hasn't gotten wet yet, but I like it alot so far.

Back
Top Bottom