Looking for source for old style Ikelite toggle switch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galileo1956

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I had posted a couple of months ago about rebuilding some Lucite Canister lights that a friend gave me. I have made good progress but have hit the wall with the two-pole booted toggle switches. These were made for Ikelite (and I talked to them today and they haven't used these for years even though the lady I talked to has one of these that still works.

These switches are simple two-pole toggles with a rubber boot that covers the toggle and contains a brass nut that seals against the plexiglas. A simple brass nut covered in rubber seals from inside and is on the base of the threaded barrel that contains the toggle. I am going to try to attach a couple of pictures, but I understand that the server may not be able to handle that right now.

If anyone knows a source for something like this or can suggest a work-around I would really appreciate hearing from you. If the pics can't be sent I can send them to a private email. I will edit them for web transmission with Photoshop as jpegs so they won't be huge files.

Many thanks in advance.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom