battery pack... The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dectek

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When it comes to the science of battery discharge and proper charging rates and that whole world I am at a disadvantage. To me a battery is "Charged", "Dead",or "Going dead".
I am switching canisters (building a new housing) from 4+inches Gel Cell to 2-2.5 inch NiMh and was looking for battery packs and ran across this one.
Can I get a couple opinions about this package. I am not planning on using the bottle or wiring. Just cell pack and charger if it looks to be a good deal.
Thanks
BTW...running Halogen

Bicycle Battery Pack

Solo Battery Pack and smart charger at bottom

I'm hoping that's a good battery pack. I just bought one for a cannister light project. So far about all I can tell you about the pack is that it arrived a few days after purchased... so at least BatterySpace seems like a decent online dealer, from that point of view. I'll know more after I get my light built. (The burn time is long past the 10 minutes or less that I've tested it so far.)

Back
Top Bottom