DR Goodman fits Hollis?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its $45 instead of $20, https://www.divegearexpress.com/lights/lightacc.shtml is at the bottom, item SKU: DR-LT6124

I meant do you not like the soft goodman?

Hmm...i don't know as really need to see side by side, but if I was gonna take a guess I'd say no. I can't imagine mounting holes are in the same place.

Have you tried asking DGX directly, I'm sure they will be able to answer given they sell both. Send them an email, they are very quick to respond.

Ya emailed them, but still no answer.. Anyways, if i do get the Hollis goodman, do i have to drill the screw hole my self? any installation instructions on how to do it?

Ya emailed them, but still no answer.. Anyways, if i do get the Hollis goodman, do i have to drill the screw hole my self? any installation instructions on how to do it?

No, you won't need to drill holes. The Hollis light head will come with the holes pre drilled to fit their goodman.

There is a specific hard goodman handle that fits the hollis LED 15. Call up any Hollis dealer during operating hours and they can order it for you. I used to have this light, it was excellent.

Miguel,

The standard goodman holes dont match up exactly with the LED15. You will need to drill holes to match up with the hollis 15 and then counter sink it so the screws are recessed.

I can show you mine next week if you want or give me a call if your in the hood.

T.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Miguel,

The standard goodman holes dont match up exactly with the LED15. You will need to drill holes to match up with the hollis 15 and then counter sink it so the screws are recessed.

I can show you mine next week if you want or give me a call if your in the hood.

T.

Do you mean the Hollis goodman doesn't fit the Hollis without drilling? Or are you referring to the DR goodman? Would seem strange that the Hollis doesn't fit the Hollis without modification. Cheers.

Do you mean the Hollis goodman doesn't fit the Hollis without drilling? Or are you referring to the DR goodman? Would seem strange that the Hollis doesn't fit the Hollis without modification. Cheers.

Hollis did not design the LED15 to go on their Goodman handle. They don't make one that fits the LED15, if you want a hollis factory light with a goodman handle then you need to buy the LED25.

The hole alignments on the LED15 are a hair narrower than standard goodman handle.

I did put my LED15 on a goodman handle, but i had to move the hole alignment and counter sink the screws. It works fine, but does need a little redneck engineering.

T.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom