Are there any friends know where can i buy the flex arm ? and flashlight clip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Guys .

I am a new driver . I bought two video lights ,but the company didnt have the flex arm. I want to ask you .How and where I can buy some Flex arm.

See the photo
3c77b94b-96f8-cde1-e427-de14d998e901.jpg

By the way . The canister of my light is around 3cm . So . I want to get some suggestions from you guys .

Thanks very much .

getting the Loc-Line is the easy (and cheap) part. Ebay was my go to. Finding the loc-line adapter fittings for your tray and light may be a little more of a challenge (as it appears you have discovered. I spent more on just the loc-line to Ike quick-release adapter than I did on the rest of the arm as I had to go to a retail UW photo store. Without knowing what light & tray you are using, it's hard to steer you anywhere but as the saying goes, you can find anything on ebay. Also, you should be able to use the 1/2" rather than 3/4" and not worry about it being floppy on the surface. GL

getting the Loc-Line is the easy (and cheap) part. Ebay was my go to. Finding the loc-line adapter fittings for your tray and light may be a little more of a challenge (as it appears you have discovered. I spent more on just the loc-line to Ike quick-release adapter than I did on the rest of the arm as I had to go to a retail UW photo store. Without knowing what light & tray you are using, it's hard to steer you anywhere but as the saying goes, you can find anything on ebay. Also, you should be able to use the 1/2" rather than 3/4" and not worry about it being floppy on the surface. GL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of my friends advise me use the cooling pipe as the flex arm. But i have no idea how to connect the adapter. Here in HK is hard to buy this kind of flex arm . I want to self-made the flex arm / Do you guys have any advise ?
9aac1473-44d6-72a3-fd4c-bbcf75fb7cf3.jpg

Many thinks /

Reef Photo/Video in Ft. Lauderdale FL. sells some loc-line components and adapters. Possibly they have an adapter for your lights. They ship worldwide. Loc-Line : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros On the tray side, get one of these and a non-corroding bolt. Drill a hole thru it and bolt it to your tray then snap the segments onto it. http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=135_97_90&products_id=1411

For the light side - something like this - except you may need a thinner one. YS Adapter to 3 4" Loc Line YS Mount Flex Arm Adapter | eBay

Capture2.JPG

Or maybe this would work: Intova Mini Flex Arm for Intova SP1 Sport HD Camera at LeisurePro

As mentioned it's on eBay. Search locline or flex arm. Not all the segments are interchangeable though they might look like it.

Another light arm/mount option might be: http://www.snakeriverprototyping.com/Products/srp-arms-with-torch-mounts.aspx SRP has a dealer in Taiwan.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom