Anybody know Todd Gordon A.K.A divelightman@yahoo.com ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hockeymulder

Reaction score
Has anybody ever heard of this guy, Todd Gordon? He sells lots of stuff on Ebay. His ebay user name is divelightman@yahoo.com. He sells mostly dive light parts and p-valves.

Well I've bought from him in the past with no problems. But recently I ordered 3 P-valves and some light cord from him, all paid for with PayPal. I haven't received any product, and he has stopped responding to any of my emails.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows him, or has dealt with him before.

Thanks all!

I've bought *large* orders from him in the past, and am in the middle of another - I've never had a problem. I've always found Todd to be very responsive, last contact with him was about a week ago.

I have never had a problem with him, and I have spent quite a bit of money on his products. I would give it a few days, sometimes people have other things in their lives...

If he's failing to contact you within two weeks or you still have not received your items get in contact with Ebay and Paypal he's in breech of Ebay rules. Paypal will send him an email and he'll have to respond within 15 days if he fails to respond they'll refund your money but it's always wisest to contact both ebay and Pay-pal, ebay will put him on notice. Something could have come up and sometimes one gets those sellers that are a bit flakey..
Goodluck!
hockeymulder:
Has anybody ever heard of this guy, Todd Gordon? He sells lots of stuff on Ebay. His ebay user name is divelightman@yahoo.com. He sells mostly dive light parts and p-valves.

Well I've bought from him in the past with no problems. But recently I ordered 3 P-valves and some light cord from him, all paid for with PayPal. I haven't received any product, and he has stopped responding to any of my emails.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows him, or has dealt with him before.

Thanks all!

Yes, I did finally receive my items on Monday Night. Looks like they were finally shipped on the 10th. They were originaly suppose to ship on 3/18, then promised again on 4/2. And I finally received an email from him on Tuesday. I don't have so much of a problem with somone not sending their items when they promise to. I know things can come up. But I get suspicous when my email inquiries get ignored.

The last time some one followed this pattern, I never got my money back from them. I had to have my credit card do a charge back.

i bought dive lights from him and had no difficulty
he was prompt and responsive.

dt

Back
Top Bottom