Awesome new 10 watt HID from Manta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greg1

Reaction score
Hey divers,

I just picked up a GreenForce 10 watt HID system, it's distributed by Manta Industries. Awesome light. I was looking for a quality system and was on the fence with some of the other MFG's. The quality can't be compared to anything i've seen. I just thought I would let everyone know.

And what did you compare it to?

I picked it up direct from them b/c they did not have a dealer in my area available. I compared it to, Halcyon, Dive Rite. What I liked the most about it that it is a modular system. I have a choice to add different light heads, upgrade the batteries, and all the components are interchangeable. Full recharge on the battery is 2 hours! I get 4 hr burn ton the 10 watt HID.

How does price compare?

Well, it looks like Green Force would win on aesthetics at least. Nice looking machining.

Greg1, I am impressed that it is the only thing that has motivated you to break your lurker status of over a year. That impressive, huh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom