Contact phone number?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alwayswet

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have the phone number to contact Liqivision? I have several technical questions prior to purchase.

Just in case anyone here may know:

Are there any interference issues with OTS through water coms? (Also ultrasound based in a close frequency)

It seems as if company contact has died since the company acquisition, has anyone contacted them in the past month or two and what was your experience? Good, bad indifferent?

We are possibly looking at this unit for a public safety team as a backup diver location tool and additional air monitoring setup. Attempts have been made via email and Facebook to no avail which does not sit well in my profession...

Thank you!!

Does anyone have the phone number to contact Liqivision? I have several technical questions prior to purchase.

Just in case anyone here may know:

Are there any interference issues with OTS through water coms? (Also ultrasound based in a close frequency)

It seems as if company contact has died since the company acquisition, has anyone contacted them in the past month or two and what was your experience? Good, bad indifferent?

We are possibly looking at this unit for a public safety team as a backup diver location tool and additional air monitoring setup. Attempts have been made via email and Facebook to no avail which does not sit well in my profession...

Thank you!!

Hello,

Thanks for your question. There is no issues between our units and the OTS units even though they are both ultrasound because they are on a very different frequency.

I hope that helps please let me know if you have any further questions, or you can email us at info@liquivision.ca

Are there any updates planned for the compass? It is probably the single worst part of your unit

Many have asked for very specific requests..such as..

A way to set a simple heading, marks for a reciprocal heading, etc. such as all compasses have even non digital ones..it's bear impossible to navigate without the ability to set a heading

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom