Tried contacting through Facebook, no response..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alwayswet

Registered
Reaction score
I am reposting here in hopes of getting some answers..

I have purchased one of your units and so far am quite pleased. I do have several other questions..I have been told the extended battery for the transmitter is being changed (either the housing or the battery) and is not currently available. Is that true? Also there was talk of a firmware upgrade to increase surface visibility, what is the status of that? And finally, I updated my new unit to the latest firmware and now it is not readable by the PC downloader..have others noticed this or is my unit the problem?

Thank you

Anyone else have similar issues?? Or solutions..

Bill

Hello,

Thanks for the message and sorry for the delay in response. We prefer that all inquiries are sent to info@liquivision.ca for the fastest response.

We are happy to hear that you are happy with your dive computer. We are working on creating both new hardware and possibly new software that allows for increased screen visibility. That is currently one of our main priorities, but we do not have a concrete date set as of now.

The extended battery life kit is also something we are working on with our casing supplier to get the extension kit available.

In regards to your unit not being readable by the PC downloader, please make sure that the unit's holes are clear and that it is roughly one inch from the PC interface. Please also check for a small green light in the back of the unit. For further information please contact us at the aforementioned email.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom