New Liquivision Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquivision

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Liquivision Products Inc. is proud to have launched our brand new website at www.liquivision.com. Please take the time to check it out!

It is a major aesthetic and logistic upgrade from our old site, that will provide our customers with a better overall experience. We hope to give our visitors easier access to information about our dive computers, while still providing our online web-store.

Please check in for the latest news, products and offer from Liquivision!

Sincerely,
The Liquivision Team

Now you just need to check the words on your new web site :D (Found on the KAON FAQ Page)

What is the expected battery life?
Battery life depends largely on the unit's settings. The disposables generally last around 30 hours, while the disposables last roughly 20 hours per charge.

so what computer are you using on dives these days?

---------- Post added August 4th, 2015 at 09:14 PM ----------

Now you just need to check the words on your new web site :D (Found on the KAON FAQ Page)

What is the expected battery life?
Battery life depends largely on the unit's settings. The disposables generally last around 30 hours, while the disposables last roughly 20 hours per charge.

so what computer are you diving with now?

so what computer are you using on dives these days?

---------- Post added August 4th, 2015 at 09:14 PM ----------

so what computer are you diving with now?

You just have to stir the pot don't you. I will sell you a new kaon that is still in the box. ��

Hahahaha, ummmm. I'll get back to you on that in person. I'm happy with my Petrel. All the cool kids have them. Wait What was on your wrist last time we dove? I tell you what, I'll trade you my Hollis LED 25w for your Kaon. seems like a fair trade.

Hello @Liquivision

I've been trying to access the website for the past few hours, and nothing. Is it operational?

I'm trying from Dubai.

Thanks!

Hi Chadmeister. It seems to be working on our end and we have no other reported issues. I'm currently using Google Chrome, but I tried with Firefox as well with no problems. Hopefully if you try one of those it will help. You can also try clearing your cache.

If you have any other information on the error you're getting, that could prove helpful.

Hello!

It seems to be working now. I even asked someone on chat and it wasn't working in China...

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom