2 needed for Tiger Shark Bahamas trip +

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Chuck and I would like go on the Avalon with Lost Island Voyages on April 5, 2008. The goal is to see tiger sharks at Tiger Beach and Great Hammerheads at another nearby location. We have 4 people committed and need two more for him to run the trip. However, we would like to get another two people just to be safe. The boat holds 12 and Capt. Ray wants to limit it to 8. Price for 6 nights is $1490 per person plus $50 port fee. The boat leaves from Grand Bahama and air is extra. Spirit currently has air for $178 from FLL.

Capt. Ray plans to bring a lot of chum and the focus is shark diving. We will dive where we want. If action is good at Tiger Beach, we will stay. If it's slow, we move to another area. Email me if you are interested. I am not chartering the boat. You would book directly with Lost Island Voyages. I'm just recruiting so we get enough people to do the trip.

edited-answered my own question

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom