Aquacat May 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, but will be there end of next week! :D

Will try to leave a little hot water for you. Oh, and some critters.

My son and I just returned last week from our 2nd trip on the 'Cat. Had as much fun as the 1st last year. Will try to post a trip report within the next week or so.

We had an awesome week on the Aqua Cat last month. We've been very fortunate to always have good liveaboard experiences and this one was excellent as well.

The boat was very nice, clean, well maintained and comfortable. The staff was excellent. In the water, on the dive deck and everywhere else, they were good at their jobs, friendly, helpful and entertaining. The diving was great. The water was cooler than we'd hoped (low 70s), but vis was good. Lots of cool critters, healthy reefs, (except for lots of :banghead: lionfish), and diverse dives. We even had a couple of very cool topside activities.

We were also very lucky that the passengers all got along well, helped each other and had a great time.

I would highly recommend the Aqua Cat for anyone looking for a liveaboard trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom