Peter Hughes Sun Dancer (Belize)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As you know, I will be there (memory stick in hand!). Glad your your son is coming too. Really looking forward to this trip. It can't come soon enough.

Not to be rude but isnt the Star Dancer in New Guinea?

confused me also...fixed.

Just got back from this trip the last week of April -- wonderful, fantastic. Crew is experienced and helpful, the food was amazing (thanks to chef, Gerry) and overall trip was just great -- you're going to have a wonderful time.

Apparently it's a tradition on the Star Dancer and Sun Dancer II (and most other Peter Hughes boats) that they make a desert the final night called "Baked Alaska" - it's basically whiped cream, vanilla ice cream served in the dark with a blue flame of burning rum on top - it was to die for on Star Dancer!

Hi Brian and Weinerr...
The crew of the SUN Dancer are looking forward to seeing you in June, we will be your friends!!
If there is anyway I can help feel free to ask!
Simon
Captain of the Sun Dancer II Belize

Back
Top Bottom