Good liveaboard for photgraphy/wreck courses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sandpipa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

Please can anyone suggest a liveaboard where I can do a worthwhile digital underwater photography course, and possibly a wreck diving specialty too, somewhere where the diving's good in July?

I'm thinking probably Red Sea, but looking at other options too.

All advice very gratefully received!

Thanks,

Sandpipa.

Hey Sandpipa.

If you're thinking Red Sea, can I suggest to take the Photo Course with Dray Van Beeck who gives excellent Photo Courses and also happens tohave won several U/W Photo competitions including World Championship. He works as Instructor at Scuba Diving Holidays and he's probably the best photo instructor I've ever met.

If you want to know more about Red Sea diving in general and any Red Sea subject in particular feel free to chack my personal Red Sea Information website WELCOME TO AZIAB and if you need further info you can send me an email. I'm on land at the moment and will happily help you out.

...a...

Back
Top Bottom