Cuan Law?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaveScuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Has anyone here ever dived off the Cuan Law in BVI? I'm considering it, it looks fantastic and a unique experience. I dove in BVI on a cruise recently and really enjoyed the diving. Anyone familiar with them? Or can at least assure me they aren't a Nekturd?

Thanks everyone

Has anyone here ever dived off the Cuan Law in BVI? I'm considering it, it looks fantastic and a unique experience. I dove in BVI on a cruise recently and really enjoyed the diving. Anyone familiar with them? Or can at least assure me they aren't a Nekturd?

Thanks everyone

Annie and Duncan Muirhead are great - they've owned and run Cuan Law for a LONG time, and before that Lammer Law (now in Galapagos) and Misty Law. They live there and turn the boat around each week, if Dunc's not running it. They were established when I started, and that was 23 years ago. They do a lot of repeat business, and I've never heard a bad word about their trips. I can't imagine going wrong with them.

- Clay

The captain of the boat we dove off for our BVI trip had been a crew member on the Cuan Law. He had nothing but good things to say about the boat, and strongly recommended that, if we came back and wanted another BVI diving trip, we book with them.

Actually, there has been some negative feedback on that vessel:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cr...aw-cancellation-forewarned-when-you-book.html
[/URL]

I almost booked with them 2 years ago and when I gently inquired if my non-diving spouse would be eligible for a lower rate they practically read me the riot act. A polite "Sorry, No" would have sufficed. I told my booking agent to cancel the request with: "No Sail."

My wife and I are going on our third trip on Cuan Law this fall. I know quite a few people who have gone 5+ times. We have always had a great time, great food, and great crew. I'm sure this third trip won't be our last.
If you have any specific questions just ask.

The Cuan Law is a first class boat run by a first class couple. It is a great trip, you will enjoy it.

I've been on the boat many times and each trip was top notch! The boat is impeccably maintained, the food is outstanding and the crew is very professional. The owners run a wonderful hands-on operation and are some of the most professional I've ever had the opportunity to work and dive with. You're going to love it!

I hope Robin is still the cook. His meal briefings were better attended than the dive briefings!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom