Looking for a Luxury Yacht Equipped for Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shamrockdivegirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Divers,
I'm looking for a luxury yacht (100 ft or more with 5 or more staterooms) that is equipped for scuba. Does anyone know of a boat like this that I can charter? I would like the boat to be able to go to different ports during the time on the boat, so not just a live-a-board. I'm looking for more than just scuba diving from the boat, but I want it to be safe for diving with dive instructors, etc. Luxury I'm looking for is more 5-star, and each port we visit would like the ability to leave the boat and enjoy the night life.

Has anyone experience such a boat before that is equipped for scuba diving?

Where are you looking to charter out of? West coast, east coast, pac rim?

One that I am familiar with but doesn't meet your "5 state room requirements" is the Bermuda IV, that's well, out of Bermuda.

Welcome to M.Y Bermuda IV - Bermuda Luxury Yacht Charters and SCUBA diving

If you're looking for something in Indonesia, the MSY Seahorse should be looked at.
MSY Seahorse Liveaboard | Pinisi rigged Sulawesi schooner | luxury liveaboard | Indonesian liveaboard

Otherwise contact Doug @ Millionaire Concierges 954-564-7074. He's got a line on at least 5 or 6 that should meet your requirements.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom