Any Boats on Komodo Liveaboard have a extra pax in January?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Cwalina

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys,
Just found out I have to be In Bali the 11th of January-14ish maybe longer... and looking for a Komodo Liveaboard to do after this business meeting. I did Raja Ampat last year aboard the Pearl of Papua marketing for them (I am an online marker by profession) and looking to get a good deal on a just one PAX. I am sure their are always last minute cancellations and I have DAN and Nitrox etc....
If two pax open up would also love to take my wife but she is a non-swimmer...
Anyways if you could please help me out I would appreciate it (not looking to spend over 10,000,000) and also can provide some XS Foto Gear for all the divers onboard.
In addition I will SEO your dive boat and give you full rights to my videos and pictures I take. Please let me know if anyone knows anyone that has an opening or if an opening comes up. You can give me a text or call at 1-818-212-8277 or email me at paul@goprodiver.com

Thanks

---------- Post added December 21st, 2015 at 09:48 AM ----------

Sorry, Just heard that the visabilty is quite bad in Komodo this time of year so now looking for a boat from Sorong, Not Komodo for another Raja Trip. Anyone have any last minute cancellations?

Hey guys,
Just found out I have to be In Bali the 11th of January-14ish maybe longer... and looking for a Komodo Liveaboard to do after this business meeting. I did Raja Ampat last year aboard the Pearl of Papua marketing for them (I am an online marker by profession) and looking to get a good deal on a just one PAX. I am sure their are always last minute cancellations and I have DAN and Nitrox etc....
If two pax open up would also love to take my wife but she is a non-swimmer...
Anyways if you could please help me out I would appreciate it (not looking to spend over 10,000,000) and also can provide some XS Foto Gear for all the divers onboard.
In addition I will SEO your dive boat and give you full rights to my videos and pictures I take. Please let me know if anyone knows anyone that has an opening or if an opening comes up. You can give me a text or call at 1-818-212-8277 or email me at paul@goprodiver.com

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom