Nekton Rorqual - Topside photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
just a few of the Topside photos to hold everyone over until we get the underwater stuff edited.

Rorqual_dock_242.jpg

at the dock

Rorqual_Topside_122.jpg

Sundeck

Rorqual_Divesite2_VictoryReef_145.jpg

Christine doing the dive briefing for Victory Reef

Rorqual_Flatseas_161.jpg

flat seas and incredible vis!

Rorqual_Sunset_166.jpg

and the required sunset shot

robin

Disgusting - simlpy disgusting.

I'm not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man that looks rough...:wink:

Nice trip.

That certainly has the liveaboard life captured on "surface intervals", however there is the 'nap' that is not pictured. Thanks for the pix, am waiting for the underwater version.

That certainly has the liveaboard life captured on "surface intervals", however there is the 'nap' that is not pictured. Thanks for the pix, am waiting for the underwater version.

you mean like this?
Rorqual_SurfaceInterval_146.jpg

:D:D:D

Great pics--the first one reminds me of one of my all time favorite crew quotes: "She may be slow for a boat, but she's rocket fast for a condominium!"

or my favourite - "she's ugly but she's slow"

16 day and counting. The pics reminded me of what I am so looking forward to. Cay Sal Bank on May 17..........

Holy moly! I can't believe the difference a week makes. We had rolling seas and white caps the first couple of days...then by the end of the week it started smoothing out. Man...we had fun, though!

Back
Top Bottom