belize aggressor III - Quest / Photos??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmp

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Can anyone help me out here --

We are looking at headed to belize and booking the aggressor III in either late sept or early october... I was wondering what the dive conditions will be at this time, as well as air/water temp including local weather.....

Also does anyone have any pics from trips of the belize aggressor - I was looking for pics of the boat itself, rooms, cabins, public areas dive platforms....etc

I understand (from what i read) its supposedly a great boat and the diving is great but I guess I was hoping to see the boat, its condition and what the accomadations are like before booking.....seeing that the aggressor website and their materials (which i received) are limited in the boat pics...

Thanks to all in advance...

Pictures will hardly ever tell the story. In addition, unless someone has pictures from a tirp in the last couple of weeks, things could have easily changed. I've been on several aggressor boats including this one (not the III) (5 years ago) and have always had good experiences overall. You'll find a wide variety of issues over the years with all liveaboards including such things as toilet issues, air conditioning issues, nitrox issues etc. These boats are at sea for months at a time and things go wrong. In my opinion, aggressor and Peter Hughes (now same company) do a fine job of fixing things as much as possible. I experienced some stinky toilet issues on one boat and diesel smell on another but neither problem was serious in my opinion.

Obviously no one can predict the weather. Your going in Hurricane season but most of the time October is calm with excellent condition but you never know.

I have a lot of pictures and a video here:Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services Also a trip report as well! September is Hurricane season, but the weather can be great! 84 to 85 water temp and tropical breezes on the boat! Viz can be 200ft!
This trip was late August!
600_P8310123_Deb_on_reef_BAIII_06.jpg

Yes those are Clouds and fish!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom