Anyone have experience with "Southern Sport" Socorro liveaboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,
My husband and I are hoping to book a liveaboard trip to Socorro around Christmas this December 2014. I'm a teacher so I have pretty fixed travel windows. Yes, I know we are way late on booking a trip :) Anyway, most of the more well known companies are well booked up, but I am looking at the "Southern Sport" which is a newish vessel with Sea Escape, affiliated with Club Cantamar in La Paz, MX. Southern Sport Dec 18-25 2014 | | LIVEABOARD Does anyone know anything about this company / vessel? I have found almost nothing when searching for reviews online, so a bit unsure to spend a lot on something unknown...

If Socorro doesn't work out we're also considering Kona, Hawaii, but again Aggressor is probably booked. We're looking for somewhere relatively easy to get to from Portland, OR so we don't spend half the trip in airports. Anyone know of a cancellation we can help fill for around Christmas? :)

Thanks!

Thanks diversteve, those availability sites are helpful!

So, has no one heard of or been on a liveaboard to Socorro with Southern Sport / Sea Escape?? Maybe this should be a sign to not book with them...?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom