Anyone dive with the Nautilus Explorer or Nautilus Belle Amie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bogdan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was hoping to book a trip to the Socorros around March/April. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with or thoughts about the Nautilus Explorer or the new Nautilus Belle Amie. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated!
What wetsuits would be appropriate for that time of year?
Thanks in advance!
Bogdan

Bogdan;

The Nautilus Explorer has been running trips for years now and is generally booked up. They offer a great experience on a very comfortable boat.

They are just building out the Nautilus Belle Amie now, so nobdy has been out, but I expect it will be a incredibly comfortable foat at 140' with a huge dive deck, 3 fast 28' RIBs for diving and much more.

Most of these trips in March for Humpback Whale season are fully booked by now - but you're in luck we have a charter going March 10-18, 2015. We happen to have had one superior cabin for 2 people open up for $3880 pp.

More Information is here:

Humpback Whales, Mantas, Sharks and More!
in the Socorro Islands, Mexico
on the New Nautilus Belle Amie Luxury Liveaboard!

Get in touch asap, this won't last long!

Thanks,
Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom