Expedition Fleet & Stella Maris Explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hintermann

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know that a few years ago this company was going through difficult times but it certainly seems to be making progress under the new management in the last 12 months or so. I was making enquiries for a liveboard cruise of Tubbataha in early April 2016 and found that both Atlantic Azores and Philippine Siren were full-up for the week. I found that Expedition Fleet's Stella Maris Explorer was doing the same itinerary and so checked with Tripadvisor. To my pleasant surprise, I found very positive reports and feedbacks from people who went on this boat in the last 12 months and so went ahead and made my own. Since then, communications with the agents have been very encouraging and the boat appears to have undergone a full refurbishment.

Those who are contemplating a Tubbutaha trip might want to include the Stella Maris Explorer in their options.

Another option is the SEADOORS running seasonal charters to Tubbataha. Solid ship and I have had good reviews from my clients.

Another option is the SEADOORS running seasonal charters to Tubbataha. Solid ship and I have had good reviews from my clients.
Looks OK but the website does not provide schedule or availability calendar unless I missed it. With a small window of trips each year, that would be useful.

Back
Top Bottom