Welcome to our "Lost, Found or Stolen" Forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
With the recent thread on a camera being lost in Aruba and being found in the Keys, we thought a more global resource was in order. In order to keep things useable, please follow a few rules:

• Only one incident per thread. Don't mention your lost/found/stolen items in someone else's thread... just start your own.
  • No item is too small or too large.
  • Please keep serial numbers private. Use PMs for this.
  • Offering a reward is fine, but not needed.
  • Asking for a reward is tacky, asking for expenses is not.
  • Please use the appropriate thread prefix whenever possible (Lost, Found or Stolen).
  • No bumping!
  • Before you post, please do a search within this forum. Your lost/stolen item might already be here waiting for you.

ScubaBoard is all about divers helping divers. Let's continue that tradition and make it better!

Of course, it has already been suggested that we disallow any threads about Bonaire in here! :D

Of course, it has already been suggested that we disallow any threads about Bonaire in here! :D
Bonaire doesn't need a Lost and Found?

Good idea for a thread.

How about also using it for posting theft warnings?

Colleen just returned from two weeks in Costa Rica, doing some turtle rescue work, and suffered theft twice! Almost every other person there was burglarized, either at the rescue site, or in the capitol city, while staying in the homes of host families! Some pretty serious issues, from petty stuff, to actual break ins.

Lost in 1984 or 1985. Eumig Nautica super 8 movie camera on the wreck of the Rhone in the Virgin Islands.
:DThis SBwebsite wasn't around back then, so I thought I would post in 2011.:cool2: I posted a picture link below.
I will pay $200.00 for the film and camera if returned. ( I really want the film!)
Thanks

http://www.fast-autos.net/diecast-c...intage-film-tested-excellent_180627775251.jpg

Good idea for a thread.

How about also using it for posting theft warnings?

Colleen just returned from two weeks in Costa Rica, doing some turtle rescue work, and suffered theft twice! Almost every other person there was burglarized, either at the rescue site, or in the capitol city, while staying in the homes of host families! Some pretty serious issues, from petty stuff, to actual break ins.

You folks should post new threads on Lost, Found and Stolen as this is an announcement thread.

You folks should post new threads on Lost, Found and Stolen as this is an announcement thread.

That does not address my main point at all. I was asking if it was even appropriate to use this new forum to post such alerts, although a few of you seem to have already started on Bonaire in it.

That does not address my main point at all. I was asking if it was even appropriate to use this new forum to post such alerts, although a few of you seem to have already started on Bonaire in it.
Sorry.

Eh, but then maybe not. It'd be a warning, so I guess post in the geographic forum.

Ugh...:depressed: I lost a Hollis H160 scooter this past weekend during a very rough, low vis beach dive in Fort Lauderdale, FL... just south of Sunrise Blvd.

If anyone finds my scooter please contact me. I will offer a $500 reward.

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom