Most unusual find at Blue Heron Bridge!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My wife found a Samurai sword at the bridge, a guy nearby found another at the same time. The swords were just south of the high span, probably thrown out of a car. Little did the thrower know that the water was 18 feet deep and would be swarming with divers at high tide.

Lots of possibilities here, feel free to have fun...................:D

I guess we were lucky they didn't throw'em when we were diving--could'a flattened the blowup dive flag...........or worse, created sushi.

Hee, hee . . . Somebody is mad at their BF, methinks. :giggle:

I found a samurai sword off a bridge myself a year or so ago in Virginia. Looks like everybody was kung-fu fighting. Mine was a reproduction flea market special style.

Probably directly related to "Tour de Bar" which occurred recently. Same event the bicycle came from last year.

Probably directly related to "Tour de Bar" which occurred recently. Same event the bicycle came from last year.

That would make sense. Saw them bike by the Lake Park Marina two weeks ago including some old drinking buddies. Never participated for some reason...

Any weapon find should really be reported to the authorities, don't you think - rather than risk running afoul of evidence withholding laws. Expect to lose position tho...

With only 1 found, I did think of it as a possible murder weapon. But it turned out 2 were found at the same time, so I think likely disposal by somebody tired of lookin' at'em!! We did mention it to a forensics type in PB County and they knew of nothing in process...............I don't know the quality, but 2 people here said they are good ones, not flea market stuff.

Sorry Jet, I did shoot one uw but I haven't posted it yet--I will though...............

Jim-San:D Thanks for that!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom